Become a Certified Professional Organizer!
The “CFO (Client Focused Organizing) Method”
Professional Organizer Certification Course
taught by Marsha Sims
“Learn the skill of client-focused organizing... then learn to make money with your new skill”
The Marsha Sims, CFO (Client Focused Organizing) Professional Organizer Certification is the ONLY certification course that will teach you to get organized AND then teach you all the secrets you need to know to get started making money in your own organizing business... today!
The detailed information below should answer your questions. I think you will agree that it is comprehensive and will solve the problems of everyone with organizing issues. If you still have questions, please feel free to call us at: 305-467-8564
Table of Contents:
What's new in the CFO Professional Organizer Certification Course?
What's new in the CFO Professional Organizer Certification Course?
1. Working with outside clients on your own is no longer required. You will be able to work on your own organizing project to meet the requirements of this class.
2. We will focus entirely on developing your ability to organize and understand the client. Marketing will be discussed, but no marketing assignments will be required.
3. The final exam is revised, and is much shorter
4. You will get to work with a partner in your time zone. Together you will work through the information in the course.
5. You will be able to earn money working with clients as soon as you feel you are ready. In addition, you will be able to work as an affiliate and earn money with Sort-It-Out's other programs.
Marsha Sims' Client Focused Organizing (CFO) Course is for you if:
1. You want to learn how to get organized for yourself, AND make money helping other people get organized. Those who have difficulty getting organized often make excellent professional organizers because they understand the “messy mindset.”
2. You already know how to get organized and want to make a living as a professional organizer.
3. You just want to learn how to get yourself organized.
You will want to take this course if:
• You believe you could help others to organize, if you could just get the skill for yourself
• You already have excellent organizing skills and you want to learn how to make a living with your talent
• You just want to get organized for yourself, once and for all
• You understand how painful and embarrassing disorganization can be, and you feel you can help others with empathy
• You want to learn more organizing techniques, and the right way to organize things
• You want to learn ways that you can be effective with clients
• You want to learn how to handle difficult clients
• You want to understand why you are the way you are, and why organization eludes you
• You feel burdened by your lack of organization
• You can’t afford to keep paying an organizer, and you want to learn the skill for yourself
Your dream is to:
• Use the skills you already possess, or know you can acquire, to make a living helping others to be organized
• Have clear spaces and organized rooms for yourself
• Be able to find what you need when you need it, have places for everything (and everything neatly in place), and help others do the same
• Be able to comfortably have company / clients over
• Be able to make $ helping others with the new skills you will learn
• Feel good every day. No longer be ashamed because of the way you live
• Feel better physically ~ you know clutter weighs you down
• Feel better emotionally ~ get over your addiction to “stuff”
• Make a lot of money while having time to spend with your family and those you love
• Learn the skill of organizing by helping others to get organized.
A comprehensive training program taught by an expert in the business... someone who is committed to ensuring that you acquire the skills necessary to accomplish your goals. That expert is Marsha Sims, and if you know anything about her methodologies, you know she is always most focused on helping you get the results you desire, at a price you can afford.
You will get the highest value professional organizer training course offered in the continental United States
• You will learn the double skills of organizing, AND working with clients
• You will learn what makes clients tick, and why they are the way they are
• You will learn techniques for organizing even the most resistant clients (and how to make them happy in the process)
• You will learn techniques that range from working with people who are simply cluttered, to working with those who are chronically
• You will learn what to do before an appointment to set yourself and the client up for success
• You will learn what to do during an appointment to ensure client satisfaction, what forms to use with clients, and what supplies to bring
• You will learn what to do after an appointment to make clients call you back, how to use follow-up systems, and how to set up client
In every single class:
You will learn by doing:
With Marsha’s CFO (Client Focused Organizing) certification program:
You will have the opportunity to work with “test clients” that we will provide, if needed.
You will be able to leverage the Marsha Sims brand reputation for instant credibility.
You will get the inside secrets to get paid well as a professional organizer.
You will amaze others as you become skillfully organized.
You will learn to help others to achieve their dream of becoming organized.
You will be able to help yourself while helping others.
You will learn about the emotional states that create disorganization, and ways to work with each one.
You will be able to make money to support your family even in today’s tight economy.
You will leave knowing and being supported by a team of dynamic professionals that you can call on during your transition and
journey towards organization.
You will save money even if you hire a professional organizer, because you will now be an educated consumer.
You will learn why organizing is based on the state of the client, not based on the thing or the room to be organized.
You will learn how to determine the client state.
You will be able to proudly call yourself a professional organizer because now you will have credentials.
You will have the pride of knowing that you are helping others overcome what they see as a debilitating condition.
You will leave with lists of things to say, and techniques for handling even the most challenging of situations.
You will leave with a knowledge of the four personality styles and how to work with each one.
You will work with others in the program to complete assignments.
You will learn practical steps, and will get feedback every step of the way.
If you only want to get organized:
You will learn what your organizer should know, what he/she should do, and what should happen on every appointment.
You will learn how to make your appointment with an organizer go much faster, and be much more effective, thus saving money.
You may already have the skills needed to organize things and create order from chaos. But there is a complete difference between organizing something, and organizing something for someone who is depressed, has ADD, who has just gone through a major life event, or who is a hoarder. These are completely different.
What my class does is combine the practical organizing of things with my philosophies about how to interact with clients.
1) The class is set up in 10 weekly classes which take you, step-by-step, through all of the facets of organizing, and understanding the client.
2) In each class you will learn how to implement innovative organizing techniques to be successful with clients. You will hear true stories of things that really happened while working with clients, You will learn from Marsha’s successes and failures, great ideas and big mistakes. She is telling all... cramming 21 years of experience into 10 short weeks, to help you know exactly what you can expect when you are working with clients of your own.
3) Marsha will use a combination of small group interaction, lectures, client anecdotes, worksheets, videos, PowerPoint slides, role-plays, handouts, homework, and special projects to make sure that students learn using all of the modalities available in an adult learning context.
4) Through small group and paired projects, students will have a weekly assignment that includes organizing something, then bringing back and sharing before-and-after pictures of their work.
5) Each student will have a final project customized to his / her own individual objectives within the class. For example, if you only wants to learn to organize for yourself, your final organizing project might be to organize your problem area or room. If you want to make a living helping other people get organized, your final project might be to organize something for a real, live client.
6) For the students desiring certification, there will be a three-part certification requirement. This will include:
a. An open-book examination to ensure a basic understanding of all of the material covered
b. An individual project to demonstrate an organizing technique.
c. A book of your before-and-after pictures
1. Learn by doing. You will be paired with other participants as you learn by doing, while also learning from each other.
2. Weekly assignments. You will have weekly assignments requiring you to organize something. You’ll be taking before-and-after pictures of your work.
3. The weekly assignments not only teach you HOW to organize something, but how to work with different CLIENT STATES.
4. Each class will include a pre-discussion, basic organizing how-to’s, understanding and working with varying client types, an in-class activity to hone your new skills, discussion, and homework.
Skills for Working With Clients (Client States) - you will learn:
Understanding the messy mindset
Understanding yourself vs. understanding the client
Understanding adult learning modalities (visual, auditory, and kinesthetic)
Understanding the different emotional states of a client
Understanding client situations and how they impact organizing
Understanding how organizing is impacted by mental illness, hoarding, ADD, brain injury, physical impairments, addictions, chronic fatigue
How to handle difficult clients
Client Abuse (sexual harassment, illegal things you see, ethics, etc.)
How to refrain from judging clients
How to avoid telling clients to throw their things away
How to ensure that clients put their own things in the trash themselves
Making the client feel at ease
Finding out what the client wants
Knowing where to begin
Helping the client to prioritize
Knowing which supplies the client needs
Your approach to the clutter. What to say / what not to say
The skills of organizing that you will learn:
How to organize:
How to use:
Small Business organizing:
How to organize:
How to use:
Files and Filing / Paper Organizing / “Power over paper”:
How to create:
Chronic Disorganization and Hoarding:
When and Where will it be held?
We have revamped our program, and all classes are taught online personally by Marsha Sims. All classes are live and interactive. You will be asked to participate, and work along with your classmates from around the world to complete projects.
All classes will run for 10 consecutive weeks. This gives you enough time to learn the methodologies, and practice them in your home, and on clients of your own.
The new class begin soon!
The classes are recorded every week, so you never have to miss important class information.
You can hold your seat now for the online course.
How much does it cost?
I am on a mission to give you the highest value certification, and to help you in every way possible to get the extra income and results you desire. There is no professional organizer certification program that even remotely compares to what we are offering.
(The closest certification I could find that had something similar, or had attempted something comprehensive, came to a grand total of $3,100. And I’m sure that’s a reasonable price for what they are offering... But it’s probably not even half of what I’m offering you.)
So how do you put a value on 23 years of knowledge? How do you put a value on the thousands of dollars of costly mistakes and lessons I have learned over that time? More importantly, how do you put a value on the shortened learning curve it will mean for you?
The answer is... you simply can’t.
But what you can do is give your customer a wonderful deal. And that’s what I intend to do for you.
So after careful deliberation, I decided on a special price for this course of $695.
I think we all can agree that that’s a more than fair price for a course where you leave ready to take on the world as a top level professional organizer, because you are trained by the best.
However, in my teleseminar, I made a promise to you. And that promise was simple. I will not make price an obstruction to anybody who was serious about taking this course.
So before you start thinking, let me explain the offer that I will make to all of my fast responders:
1. If you respond right away, you will get THREE bonus gifts worth over $420... that's more than half of the price of the course!
2. You can pay in installments (click here to see installment price list)
And the best part... because you pay as you go... it will never feel like a large outlay of funds for you.
Bonus #1: Fast Start to earning Extra Income for Professional Organizers - 2 hr Advanced Marketing training to get you earning money quickly ($97. Value)
Bonus #2: Professional Organizer Marketing Packet – 13 special guides you need to promote your business ($97. Value)
Bonus #3: A Clarity for Success Session – A 1 hour, 1:1 Session where Marsha helps you to access where you are, and how to achieve your desired results from professional organizing. ($175 Value)
That’s a lot of goodies ... and you get it all FREE for responding now, when you attend the Marsha Sims Sort-It-Out CFO Certification Class .
To get on the list for the next class, click here.
P.S. This special will end soon!
**If you really want to a) transform your life, and b) transform your economic situation, we won't let $$$ stand in your way! Contact me if you have special circumstances. firstname.lastname@example.org
That's it! Simple!
Classes begin soon.
Don't get left behind!
Here is what other people have been saying about learning and working with Marsha Sims’ programs:
“I am recommending that Steven Covey modify his book describing the seven effective habits of highly successful people. The eighth habit should be, Organize for Success with Marsha Sims.” email@example.com
“Thank you! Thank you! For the wealth of information you shared with me on the business of organizing. Your experience and insight has prepared and empowered me in starting my business ventures. I read that the traits of a successful proprietor is to research, prepare, read business related material, take business related courses and seek the advice of a successful proprietor. After listening you, I realized that you followed all of those traits and more to make “Sort It Out, Inc., a success. You are a true testimony of a skilled, patient and professional proprietor” Carolyn C. Marshall
“I began taking Marsha’s Organizing class at the beginning of February so it’s been a couple of months of taking the class. Since I've begun, I've learned so much useful information that I’ve been able to put to good use. Marsha is a very patient teacher. Whatever your question is, she’ll take the time to answer it and we all learn from each other and each other’s questions. I recommend this class. How do you eat an elephant? One bite at a time, and you learn exactly how to do this in Marsha’s Organizing class.” Candy Brignoni”
“I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. You are the most awesome organizer I know. You are amazing. I truly think you do everything perfectly and know all the right things to do and say. I just told my husband that too when I got off the teleconference. I would have called you as I am so inspired, but I you and I always end up talking so long, and it is getting late, so I am writing. Thanks for sharing all that info with us. I could have listened to you all night. Keep in touch. Diane Hatcher, Timesavers Services
Your words made me feel like “I can really do this.” Joy Ridley
“You inspired me so much that when I returned home I contacted my local newspaper (it’s tiny but that’s OK) and sent in the press release that was included in our conference materials. To my utter amazement, they were interested in printing the press release and a few words about me!?” Mary Hughes
“Thanks so much for all you did to make our class fun and exciting! You are definitely gifted for the occupation. I really enjoyed the class and feel that I have picked up many new things that will benefit me in my work! Your are awesome!”Kitty Austin
“Your class was wonderful, and I learned a lot! You surely have a flare for teaching and a kind spirit.” Cricket
Over the last 21 years Marsha Sims has established her company as the leading professional organizing company in South Florida.
In addition to personally helping her clients get organized, she has created self-help programs, webinars, workshops, classes, and educational materials with her clients in mind.
In 2011 she established the C.F.O. (Client-Focused Organizing) Professional Organizer Certification program to train organizers who would keep the client's interest above all else. This program became popular and to date over 162 organizers have gone through Marsha's program.
"The CFO Program allows me to expand my reach and help even more people realize their dream of getting organized. But more than that, I've been able to help people learn to make money doing something they love. My program teaches people how to get organized for themselves, and make money while doing it."
Marsha's program is unique. "We learn by doing. There is no better way to learn something than to teach it to someone else."
Her program not only emphasizes organizing concepts, it teaches about human behavior.
Marsha’s books, “Organizing Your Day,” "Smart Office Organizing," and "5 Days to a Clutter-Free House" are in bookstores throughout the U.S. She has been interviewed extensively in the media, and has been featured in national magazines, such as Women’s Day, Better Homes & Gardens, Woman’s World, SELF, and Family Circle. She has been interviewed in newspapers, such as the Miami Herald, the Sun Sentinel, the Palm Beach Post Times, the Miami Times, the Westside Gazette, South Florida Business Journal, on over 100 radio stations, and on television programs, such as South Florida Today, Public Access Television (channel 17), local (South Florida) NBC, and CBS Stations. Marsha’s newsletter reaches audiences worldwide, as far away as Paris, France, Sydney, Australia, and Alberta, Canada.
Marsha has achieved the coveted D.T.M (Distinguished Toastmaster) status with Toastmasters, International, is an active member of the Florida Speakers Association, and is past chairperson of the Certification Committee for the National Association of Professional Organizers. She is a past member of the National Study Group on Chronic Disorganization.
Marsha is a graduate of Florida A&M University, and is the proud mother of three professional, adult sons.
Contact me if you really want to take the course but you have special considerations, if you need an optional payment arrangement, or if you have any questions at all. 305-467-8564
P.S. Very Special Bonus
Don’t forget our very special bonus, which is, a customized recording of your own individual questions and answers. You create your list of questions at any time during the program, and we will record the Q&A session for you. Unless private, all Q&A sessions are recorded and made available to all students in the program. It is through these BONUS CONVERSATIONS that students can get even more depth than the course outline would cover.
This is your opportunity to join the Marsha Sims organizing community, and become a vital member of a community of professional organizers.
Thank you for your overwhelming support. I look forward to helping you become an expert professional organizer.
***There it is. 23 years of experience crammed into one comprehensive certification course!