Learn WHY you are disorganized... and then learn WHAT to do about it!
- Do you feel that the idea of getting organized is hopeless?
- Would you like to regain pride in your work or living space?
- Have you worked long and hard on organizing and still can't find stuff?
Join our Organizing 911 Class - February, 2013
Tuesdays - February 5, 12, 19, & 26 Time: 10:00 - 11:15 am or 1:30- 2:45 pm (Eastern Time)
Saturdays - February 2, 9, 16, & 23 Time: 10:00 -:11:15 am Saturdays (Eastern Time) NEW!!!
This is a live, interactive online class
Don't miss out! Make this the turning point of your life!
You will learn:
- How to clear the clutter in simple, easy steps
- The way to stay accountable and accomplish what you need to accomplish
- How to stay focused... and get it all done!
- Why your personal learning style determines how you need to organize
- Which basic personality style do you exhibit, and how to organize based on your style
- Why this keeps happening to you based on your emotional, situation, or mental "state"
- How to develop the one habit that will get and keep you organized... forever
Think of what a relief it will be to walk into an organized space every day...
You will receive:
- Handouts, homework, and help all along the way.
help and the opportunity to work on your own organizing projects with
guidance and expert help from Marsha Sims and other class members.
handout packet before each class that will include organizing how-to's
for the rooms or areas listed above, along with your organizing
assignment(s) for the week.
- LIVE CLASSES – Four weekly online classes taught in person by Marsha Sims
- ACCOUNTABILITY – Accomplish your organizing goals via gentle reminders and daily contact with Marsha
- CONNECTIVITY – Full telephone and email access to Marsha during your class month
- MEMBERSHIP – Immediate membership in a private Facebook group… for your class only. Here, we feature helpful videos
- CONTINUATION - Your class doesn't have to end. You will be eligible for special rates on future classes
Don't get left behind! This is the organizing class you don't want to miss!
Here's what people are saying:
"I like going to the class each week because it helps keep me focused and on track on getting rid of my clutter."
"I've learned that if I just make one change a week no matter how small it may seem, I've just changed the quality of my life for the better."
"Marsha is a very patient teacher. Whatever your question is, she'll take the time to answer it and we all learn from each other and each others' questions."
"I recommend this class if you haven't gotten anywhere in your attempts to tame the "clutter beast." How do you eat an elephant? One bite at a time, and you learn exactly how to do this in Marsha's Organizing Class."
$195.00 Paid in Full OR 5 easy payments of $39.95